#Equal contribution, *Co-responding author
1. Liu W(刘文)#, Tan Q-Q#, Zhu L, Li Y, Zhu F, Lei CL, Wang X-P*: Absence of juvenile hormone signalling regulates the dynamic expression profiles of nutritional metabolism genes during diapause preparation in the cabbage beetle Colaphellus bowringi. Insect Molecular Biology 2017, 26(5):530-542.
2. Zhu L, Yin T-Y, Sun D, Liu W(刘文)*, Zhu F, Lei C-L, Wang X-P: Juvenile hormone regulates the differential expression of putative juvenile hormone esterases via methoprene-tolerant in non-diapause-destined and diapause-destined adult female beetle. Gene 2017, 627:373-378.
3. Zhu L, Liu W(刘文)*, Tan Q-Q, Lei C-L, Wang X-P: Differential expression of circadian clock genes in two strains of beetles reveals candidates related to photoperiodic induction of summer diapause. Gene 2017, 603:9-14.
4. Tan Q-Q, Liu W(刘文)*, Zhu F, Lei C-L, Wang X-P*: Fatty acid synthase 2 contributes to diapause preparation in a beetle by regulating lipid accumulation and stress tolerance genes expression. Scientific Reports 2017, 7:40509.
5. 周睿琦，谈倩倩，王小平，刘文*: 大猿叶虫滞育品系和非滞育品系交配行为的比较. 环境昆虫学报 2017, 39(1): 167－171.
6. Liu W(刘文), Li Y, Zhu L, Zhu F, Lei C-L, Wang X-P*: Juvenile hormone facilitates the antagonism between adult reproduction and diapause through the methoprene-tolerant gene in the female Colaphellus bowringi. Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2016, 74:50-60.
7. Liu W(刘文), Li Y, Guo S, Yin H, Lei C-L, Wang X-P*: Association between gut microbiota and diapause preparation in the cabbage beetle: a new perspective for studying insect diapause. Scientific Reports 2016, 6:38900.
8. Liu W(刘文), Cai M-J, Zheng C-C, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: Phospholipase cγ1 connects the cell membrane pathway to the nuclear receptor pathway in insect steroid hormone signaling. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2014, 289(19):13026-13041.
9. Liu W(刘文), Cai M-J, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: In a nongenomic action, steroid hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone induces phosphorylation of cyclin-dependent kinase 10 to promote gene transcription. Endocrinology 2014, 155(5):1738-1750.
10. Liu W(刘文), Zhang F-X, Cai M-J, Zhao W-L, Li X-R, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: The hormone-dependent function of Hsp90 in the crosstalk between 20-hydroxyecdysone and juvenile hormone signaling pathways in insects is determined by differential phosphorylation and protein interactions. Biochim Biophys Acta 2013, 1830(11):5184–5192.
1. Chen C-H, Pan J, Di YQ, Liu W(刘文), Hou L, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: Protein kinase C delta phosphorylates ecdysone receptor B1 to promote gene expression and apoptosis under 20-hydroxyecdysone regulation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2017, 114(34):E7121-E7130.
2. Quan W-L, Liu W(刘文), Zhou R-Q, Chen R, Ma W-H, Lei C-L, Wang X-P*: Difference in diel mating time contributes to assortative mating between host plant-associated populations of Chilo suppressalis. Scientific Reports 2017, 7.
3. Tan Q-Q, Liu W(刘文), Zhu F, Lei C-L, Hahn DA*, Wang X-P*: Describing the Diapause-Preparatory Proteome of the Beetle Colaphellus bowringi and Identifying Candidates Affecting Lipid Accumulation Using Isobaric Tags for Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteome Quantification (iTRAQ). Frontiers in Physiology 2017, 8(251).
4. Tan Q-Q, Zhou R-Q, Liu W(刘文), Feng L, Wang X-P*: Biological characteristics of a non-photoperiodic-diapause strain of the cabbage beetle Colaphellus bowringi (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae). Entomological Science 2017, 20(1):50-56.
5. Quan W-L, Liu W(刘文), Zhou R-Q, Qureshi SR, Ding N, Ma W-H, Lei C-L, Wang X-P*: Do differences in life-history traits and the timing of peak mating activity between host-associated populations of Chilo suppressalis have a genetic basis? Ecology and Evolution 2016, 6(13):4478-4487.
6. Tan Q-Q, Feng L, Liu W(刘文), Zhu L, Lei C-L, Wang X-P*: Differences in the pre-diapause and pre-oviposition accumulation of critical nutrients in adult females of the beetle Colaphellus bowringi. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata 2016, 160(2):117-125.
7. Jing Y-P, Liu W(刘文), Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: The steroid hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone via nongenomic pathway activates Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II to regulate gene expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2015, 290(13):8469-8481.
8. Dong D-J, Jing Y-P, Liu W(刘文), Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: The Steroid Hormone 20-Hydroxyecdysone Up-regulates Ste-20 Family Serine/Threonine Kinase Hippo to Induce Programmed Cell Death. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2015, 290(41):24738-24746.
9. Tan Q-Q, Zhu L, Li Y, Liu W(刘文), Ma W-H*, Lei C-L, Wang X-P*: A de novo transcriptome and valid reference renes for quantitative Real-Time PCR in Colaphellus bowringi. PLoS One 2015, 10(2):e0118693.
10. Cai M-J, Liu W(刘文), Pei X-Y, Li X-R, He H-J, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: Juvenile hormone prevents 20-hydroxyecdysone-induced metamorphosis by regulating the phosphorylation of a newly identified broad protein. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2014, 289(38):26630-26641.
11. Cai M-J, Dong D-J, Wang Y, Liu P-C, Liu W(刘文), Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: G-protein-coupled receptor participates in 20-hydroxyecdysone signaling on the plasma membrane. Cell Communication and Signaling 2014, 12(1):9.
12. Zhao W-L, Liu C-Y, Liu W(刘文), Wang D, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: Methoprene-tolerant 1 regulates gene transcription to maintain insect larval status. Journal of Molecular Endocrinology 2014, 53(1):93–104.
13. Ren J, Li X-R, Liu P-C, Cai M-J, Liu W(刘文), Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: G-protein alphaq participates in the steroid hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone nongenomic signal transduction. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2014, 144PB:313-323.
14. Dong D-J, Liu W(刘文), Cai M-J, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: Steroid hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone regulation of the very-high-density lipoprotein (VHDL) receptor phosphorylation for VHDL uptake. Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2013, 43(4):328-335.
15. Liu C-Y, Liu W(刘文), Zhao W-L, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: Upregulation of the expression of prodeath serine/threonine protein kinase for programmed cell death by steroid hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone. Apoptosis 2013, 18(2):171-187.
16. Hou L, Cai M-J, Liu W(刘文), Song Q, Zhao X-F*: Small GTPase Rab4b participates in the gene transcription of 20-hydroxyecdysone and insulin pathways to regulate glycogen level and metamorphosis. Developmental Biology 2012, 371(1):13-22.
17. Cai M-J, Liu W(刘文), He H-J, Wang J-X, Zhao X-F*: Mod(mdg4) participates in hormonally regulated midgut programmed cell death during metamorphosis. Apoptosis 2012, 17(12):1327-1339.